Olympic Sports Assistant
The University Athletics department is seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual to apply for the Olympic Sports Assistant position. The incumbent will assist the Head and Assistant Coaches for Men's and Women's Basketball as well as the Head Coaches of Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis, and Soccer.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to independently handle multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Availability to work some evenings and weekends.
- Experience with management of office related operations including assisting with purchasing, travel and reimbursement processing.
- Experience working in an office environment with a team focused structure.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,695 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public College, NY
Sports & Entertainment
Private Ivy League University