Assistant Athletic Trainer
The university is an NCAA Division III institution competing in the USA South Conference. The purpose of the position is to provide the best possible health care to student-athletes. A major emphasis is on the prevention, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of related injuries and medical conditions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Athletic Training/Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Kinesiology, or other related discipline.
- Master's degree preferred.
- A Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) by the National Athletic Trainers' Association Board of Certification (NATABOC).
- Current Professional Rescuer CPR and First Aid Certification. CPR instructor preferred by not required.
- One year minimum of athletic training experience at collegiate level of athletics.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,664 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime