Account Coordinator, Partnerships
The candidate will assist with the day-to-day operations, marketing, and strategic development of the Partnership Development department in order to maximize revenue and maintain partner relationships while driving maximum benefit and services to the association and its constituents.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
- 1 year of experience in marketing, sales and/or promotions.
- Sports, golf and/or entertainment experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of managing multiple priorities, in a multi-functional work environment.
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, Microsoft, and Photoshop with the ability to edit site maps and include graphic overlays for partner discussions.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,695 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization (TX)
Sports Media (TX)
Sports and Entertainment