The event coordinator will plan and execute events and will implement and manage all administrative tasks for the department. This position is expected to manage all event details for tenant ancillary events, internal meetings, press conferences, and fundraisers.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Previous supervisory experience working with events and event staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); and ability to learn required business systems.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in sports management or related field preferred.
- Previous experience with either NFL or NCAA BCS football events highly preferred.
- Position requires physical ability to move around facility grounds and building; may require operation of a motor vehicle.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,693 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Facility (NV)
Sports Organization - Non-profit