Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance
The Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance is responsible for ensuring compliance with all NCAA, OVC, and university rules and regulations. The incumbent is a member of a team responsible for leading an intercollegiate athletics program that supports 15 sport programs and approximately 250 student-athletes.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Juris Doctor or Relevant Master's Degree is preferred.
- Two or more years of relevant experience.
- NCAA rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of procedures to monitor and enforce rules and regulations.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,695 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization (TN)
Minor League Baseball Team