Softball Recruiting Coordinator
Athletx Sports Group has an immediate opening for a Sales/Recruiting Coordinator for one of our major softball brands. We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out & engage customer prospects within the youth softball marketplace.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Meets established sales objectives by presenting customers with event(s) responsible for selling
• Suggests prices/adjustments by monitoring costs, competition, changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and lead flow
• Create, maintain and utilize professional Facebook accounts to engage directly with customer base: profile, groups, comments, etc.
• Use existing marketing/sales/CRM tools and capabilities effectively.
• Assist in the development of new ways of growing leads, opportunities, and customers.
• Coordinate with Recruitment, Events & Marketing Directors to achieve company goals
• Attends and functionally assists with the execution of ASG events throughout the year. Some travel required.
• Perform various other duties as assigned to meet overall business objectives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Attention to Detail: Follows established guidelines and procedures to ensure accuracy; gets work right despite pressing deadlines; concentrates on routine work details and organizes and maintains a system of records
• Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
• Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions, criticism & praise.
• Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities..
• Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, & enthusiasm, and a “can-do” attitude.
• Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team’s decisions; contributes to the team’s efforts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Collegiate or travel softball experiences as a player, coach or support role
College Degree in Sports Marketing, Communication or 2+ years sales or event industry experience (preferred)
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,649 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime