We're at the forefront of merging leadership development with sports performance and looking for someone with a passion for both. If you have expertise in leadership development, team building, and coaching and can cultivate meaningful relationships, we'd love for you to join our expanding team.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through regular communications and in-person interactions.
- Effectively manage our CRM tools, optimizing consulting opportunities.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily metrics and monthly targets.
- Travel to various athletic departments within the United States and participate in speaking programs.
- Understand and address the unique needs of our clients, offering tailored solutions.
- Develop and nurture a robust contact list, targeting potential partnerships and ensuring client retention.
- Background in athletics, coaching, or public speaking is highly desirable.
- A proactive mindset with a strong drive for success and continuous learning.
- Exceptional listening skills combined with a consultative approach.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with behavioral assessments, such as Myers Briggs, DISC, Strengths Finder, or others is preferred.
- Availability to work on select evenings and weekends as required.
- Desire to join us in our mission to revolutionize leadership in athletics.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 425 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Media & Entertainment