Assistant Coach – Aberdeen Wings (Aberdeen, SD)
The Aberdeen Wings of the North American Hockey League are seeking qualified applicants for the position of Assistant Coach. This position will assist with daily coaching of the team and administrative duties as assigned by the Head Coach & General Manager. The Assistant Coach position may also be responsible for video operations, booking team travel, and overseeing daily scheduling for the program. Candidates must be committed to the student-athletes’ academic, personal, and athletic growth and development.
· Able to form and maintain relationships with individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
· Able to facilitate and execute daily practice plans and game strategies.
· A strong work ethic with excellent attention to detail.
· Able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, change direction quickly and prioritize tasks based on the needs of the program.
· Able to breakdown and edit film of practices, games and future opponents.
· Create opponent scouting reports, as well as game plan for success.
· A commitment to the academic success of our players.
· Experience with or ability to learn and operate scouting video programs.
· Must be able to complete Safe Sport and Pass NAHL Background check
Competitive pay based on experience.
Reports directly to the Head Coach & General Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Qualified candidates should send their interest and resume to: [email protected]
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,267 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness
University - FL