Athletics Facilities and Event Management Specialist
The Athletics Facilities and Event Management Specialist plays a crucial role in overseeing the daily operations and management of sports facilities and events for the university's 20 intercollegiate athletics programs and responsibilities include preparing and maintaining facilities, ensuring safety, coordinating with various departments, managing event staff.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of experience in a Division I Intercollegiate Athletic Department.
- Previous experience in some aspect of game management and managing/maintaining athletics facilities.
- Previous experience supervising staff.
- Previous experience in game management in a Division I Intercollegiate Athletic Department.
- Ability to adapt, prioritize tasks, and be decisive in a fast-paced dynamic environment and under pressure.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 811 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
CPrivate Catholic College
Private Catholic College
University - PA