Assistant Coach Track & Field - Temp Position
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness
The coaching role involves building athlete relationships, providing mentorship, and offering guidance both on and off the field/court. The coach instructs and mentors student-athletes, ensuring proper skills, fundamentals, team concepts, and safety.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 years of professional coaching experience at the high school or collegiate level with evidence of increasing levels of responsibilities.
- Multi-year experience as a player and/or coach with the ability to instruct student-athletes on how to perform their sport and improve individual and team performance.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Must pass NCAA Coaches Certification Test and have (or successfully complete) AED/CPR and First Aid certification.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 406 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
High School Coaching
Pro Soccer League