Coordinator, Reporting & Analytics
This position has been filled - Job#: 453417557
The Coordinator of Reporting & Analytics is a critical position to help grow the donor base and continue on a trajectory of successful fundraising. This position is a shared position between Kansas Athletics Development and Legends. Kansas Athletics Development generates over $19 million in annual giving support for student-athlete scholarships and athletics department operational needs. KAD has nearly 6,000 donors consisting of alumni, season ticket holders and friends of the program. The position works closely with promotional campaigns, data analytics, reporting and the priority point system.
Duties and Responsibilities for all Kansas Athletics Positions
- Adhere to University, Big 12 Conference, Kansas Athletics, and NCAA policies and procedures;
- Maintain knowledge of departmental activities, sports schedules, and procedures;
- Foster cooperative working relationships with fellow staff members within the Department;
- Support the athletics department goals and philosophies as described by the Director of Athletics and work to achieve and uphold the department’s mission statement and core values;
- Maintain a positive attitude toward performing job duties and in working with other staff members;
- Exhibit professional decorum at all times while representing Kansas Athletics, including routine events and meetings that occur outside of the office and on the road;
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information obtained while an employee of Kansas Athletics including all private, confidential, or sensitive information and ensuring compliance with FERPA, HIPAA, and other applicable regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Position
- Under the supervision of the Associate Athletics Director of Development and Director of Sales and Service, the Coordinator will have timely execution of promotional email campaigns – including creating templates, tracking, writing queries, testing and proofing. Provide quality assurance and apply best practices on all promotional emails;
- Use database query, export and reporting tools to extract, manipulate, analyze, visualize and report data, trends and patterns, and analyze existing programs and segments and make recommendations for improvement;
- Work directly with Paciolan as the main contact for the priority point system, run system tests when changes occur, change settings for new drive year, field inquiries from donors and staff, and save monthly point snapshots and participate in routine Paciolan calls;
- Create donor stewardship email campaigns using Eloqua for Gateway Project and other purposes;
- Assist with the stewardship process by generating weekly gift reports;
- Collaborate with KU Endowment to manage an automated stewardship process;
- Build customer and prospect lists for major gift officers using phone, email and direct mail campaigns based on segmentation criteria;
- Extensively research prospects in partnership with KU Endowment prospect management team;
- Serve as back-up to oversee, update and generate dashboards in Salesforce CRM;
- Work with ticket office staff to create development offerings (e.g. hospitality, First Pitch Banquet, etc.) on the ticket side of eVenue;
- Assist development staff with Paciolan eQuery reports and share batch proofing responsibilities. Back-up to Gift Administrator on producing account statements, as needed;
- Coordinate signing of employee non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements for interns and third-party employees, review list semi-annually with the ticket office staff;
- Remain current on email marketing best practices, including contact strategies, data capture and campaign analysis, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM compliance;
- Assist with K Club data in Salesforce and Advance;
- Be responsive to all inquiries in an effective manner, representing K Club and Kansas Athletics in a professional way;
- Other job-related duties as assigned by the Athletics Director or their designee.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in email marketing, direct marketing or database marketing;
- Working knowledge of Tableau, pivot tables and data models;
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems;
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or photo editing programs;
- Previous experience with Google Analytics to better understand customers and analyze website traffic;
- Demonstrated proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel);
- Ability to quickly provide progress reports in order to contribute to data driven decision making;
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong decision-making and time management skills;
- Knowledge of and commitment to NCAA rules.
- Experience with Paciolan software systems or other data management systems;
- College athletics-related experience.
Base Annual Salary: $45,000
The Perks: Kansas Athletics offers relocation assistance and an excellent benefits package including: 403(b) matching program, plus voluntary retirement savings plans; health, dental, vision insurance, Section 125 flexible spending plans; paid holidays, vacation and sick leave; paid Parental leave; employer paid long-term disability, group term life and AD&D; tuition reimbursement; Adidas merchandise allotment and discounts; free weight room access; and more!
Encouraged to apply: Kansas Athletics is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all qualified individuals to be considered for staff positions regardless of race, religion, color, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, age, or status as a veteran. As a reflection of this commitment, Kansas Athletics strives to recruit and employ the most qualified applicants available, consistent with the requirements of the position and the long-range objectives of Kansas Athletics.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 425 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Marketing Agency