Digital Content Seasonal
The Digital Content Seasonal will produce digital content for websites and social media platforms for this team.
This position will also assist in managing the teams app that will be launching this spring. The Digital Content Seasonal will work closely with all departments to create engaging and exciting content, uniquely showcasing the brand. This content will be developed and produced in a variety of mediums, including video, imagery and web, and be distributed throughout appropriate property channels.
- Assist Franchise Properties digital department with content needs including: video, photo, animation, infographics and web content
- Creating and maintaining webpages
- Manage the team's app
- Write content for team website as necessary
- Help by creating social-specific content (videos and images)
- Work around the ice on gamedays, capturing and creating content throughout the arena
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to creative content accomplishing organizational goals (sales, partnerships, marketing, etc.)
- Assist with all team games, including regular and post-season.
- Additional special events will also be assigned
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites, especially Photoshop and Premier. Animate and After Effects are a plus
- Comfortable building webpages, especially through Drupal/Wordpress
- Creativity in the execution of campaign projects, especially marketing promotions and theme-nights
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media or other related field
- Desire and ability to think outside the box, striving to create engaging & high-quality content
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Major League Soccer