Manager, Ticket Sales and Service
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute approved business plan for the Sales and Service Team.
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise a specialized the Sales and Service team.
- Lead, motivate, develop, coach and retain sales staff for future succession and opportunity within the organization
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the Fan Relationship Management Center profitably while exceeding client expectations in revenue generation and customer service.
- Monitor, manage and evaluate sales staff performance on an ongoing basis; establish and communicate clear sales revenue and training goals and follow up with sales staff with appropriate feedback and direction for development.
- Work with the Assistant AD Ticket Sales and Operations to develop, present and communicate ticket sales strategies, procedures and processes.
- Experience in creating and executing effective programs to grow sales, traffic and/or engagement.
- Develop and manage a robust prospecting plan.
- Identify, explore and research new sales opportunities to include group and season ticket sales target markets.
- Ongoing development of Sales and Service program in the following areas: season ticket, new business generation, sales leadership, development of sales strategies, sales training, development of best sales practices and results tracking and reporting.
- Track and report daily, weekly and monthly sales figures and relevant accountability reports as well as handling all commission reporting etc.
- Assist with the creation, planning, communication, and implementation of special ticket plans, projects, promotions and programs.
- Establish relationships and work together with all Georgia Tech Athletics Association external unity (ticket operations, marketing, digital media and event operation).
- Strong data analytics and quantitative skills in financial and assessment of monetization models.
- Knowledge of digital technologies, products and services and the overall digital ecosystem.
- Digital experience, digital marketing and digital product management either in a business, agency or consulting organization.
- Ability to define digital trends across industries and apply those impacts.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by; Georgia Tech Athletic Association and The Aspire Group.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years in ticket sales, with minimum 2 years in group ticket sales.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business administration or any other related field.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented
- Effective problem-solving ability
- Experience with Paciolan preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with SalesLoft preferred
- Experience with FanOne Marketing Automation preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills
- Professional image and demeanor
- Ability to work well with others and confidence when taking initiative
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Marketing/Sales Company