- The Operations Intern is responsible for assisting the Operations Manager with planning and logistics for staging the event.
- Coordinate delivery, proper placement and service schedule with portable restroom partner.
- Coordinate projected electrical, generator, HVAC and cable layout necessary for all hospitality locations, media center and other locations.
- Manage local fuel company relationship; handling fuel tank delivery and fuel deliveries
- Assist with placement and set up of all office trailers
- Oversee the Tournament’s Fan Zone including Expo clients and food trucks
- Coordinate golf cart inventory, delivery and pickup; create intake plan and work with volunteer committee tournament week to ensure proper allocation of carts
- Develop credential access boards that illustrate ability to access various areas
- Maintain shuttle schedule from each off-site parking location
- Manage television inventory and number of video boards; coordinate delivery, setup and removal of inventory
- Coordination of operational aspects of catering/concessionaire setup and compound location
- Create and utilize a log for each shipment prior to tournament week; assist volunteer committee during tournament week to ensure proper delivery of shipments
- Develop fencing plan (locations and dates) for BOH areas, POLs, Driving Range, Generators, TV Compound and other areas with the help of the Operations Manager
- Oversee any forklift needs the tournament may have. Tournament will provide proper forklift certifications.
- Graduating senior or graduate student in an accredited four-year college or university or currently possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Sports Marketing/Management, Marketing, Management, Communications or comparable liberal arts majors preferred
- Eligible to work in the United States; International students must have all visas and employment authorizations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Public relations skills and ability to communicate with staff, volunteers, corporate clients, club members and general public
- Must take initiative, operate proactively and think independently in project management and problem solving
- Capacity to work on several projects simultaneously
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,997 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime