Public Safety Officer
- Assist building employees, vendors, and guests as necessary
- Responsible for preparing Dailey Activity Logs and Incident Reports for Assistant Security Manager for approval
- Conduct security video camera surveillance
- Operate arena lighting systems
- Respond to fire/Ice alarms and work with Building Engineering
- Conduct foot patrols, ensure all assigned areas are patrolled, and ensure a secure environment
- Reports all safety concerns directly to the Assistant Security Manager-Building Security
- Comply with all payroll policies and procedures
- Will be trained in CPR/First Aid/AED
- Attend all annual training for assigned Security Officers
- Submits uniform orders and maintenance requests to Assistant Security Manager.
- Assist with ramp/dock operation; control all vehicle/pedestrian traffic, deliveries, contractors, and coordinates with all departments for “outside” scheduled appointments
- Assists Assistant Security Manager with special projects and assignments
- Other duties as assigned
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid California Driver License. Employee must maintain a clean driving record, and must remain insurable under our companies liability insurance policy
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Work well under pressure; ability to think clearly in emergencies, giving accurate instructions and information to others
- Must present clean, neat professional appearance at all times
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Familiar with DHS-ICS 100 emergency procedures.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word/Excel
- Forklift Operators Certification (must obtain within 6 months of employment)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Sports Sales Company
University ( CA )