Internship (Spring 2019)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the assembly, maintenance and takedown of activations on game days
- Responsible for working in the office during the week (part time) and helping the team with activations, fan engagement and more.
- Assist in developing plans to increase fan engagement and satisfaction.
- Responsible for helping with customer service.
- Manage the fulfillment needs/requests in order to ensure participant satisfaction.
- Responsible for monitoring customer service and ensuring fans have a good experience.
- Ensure timely and accurate input of data
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Special creative projects as assigned
- Must currently be a student (undergraduate or graduate) who is able to receive college credit
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects at a time with tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage priorities in a dynamic, high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and creatively solve day-to-day challenges.
- Strong work ethic: team player with a “get the job done” attitude.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: