Command Center Operator (Part-Time)
- Responsible for providing effective, 24 hour/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year monitoring and support of the following systems at the Ballpark:
- Building Automation System (BAS)
- Fire Alarm System
- Lighting Control System
- ISS/CMMS System and the Smoke Control Panel.
- Command center operators receive and respond to calls from Ballpark staff in regards to temperature, lighting and other service requests.
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with Ballpark Staff and Contractors.
- Provide information and assistance to calling parties concerning general assistance needs, emergency needs and security as appropriate.
- Process service requests through ISS/CMMS system and assign/update and closeout as work is performed.
- Ensure requests are addressed within a timely manner.
- Follow procedures in dispatching personnel for emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Log subcontractor arrivals and departures.
- Assign escorts and/or keys as appropriate and ensure that the team is aware of the work to be performed during the subcontractor’s visit.
- Log all activity/changes/adjustments to systems to ensure that future shifts understand actions taken and current status of systems.
- Report on systems status at the end of each shift to Command Center Supervisor, Maintenance Manager and VP, Facilities via email.
- Take actions to minimize energy waste within the ballpark at all times, including surveying the ballpark HVAC and Lighting to ensure equipment is not running outside of scheduled times.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays to support 24/7/ 365 coverage as necessary.
- Ability to interface with occupants at all administrative levels.
- Team player committed to working in a quality based environment, especially in close relationship with other technical facilities and operations staff.
- Part time assignment will typically cover the weekends in up to 12 hour shifts and fill in for Full Time staff during vacations or illness.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines
- Experience with monitoring multiple critical systems.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period