Trainers have complete control over their own schedules; when asked to lead a workshop, the Trainer decides whether or not they can accept the assignment.
Ideal candidates are committed to the mission, will have attended one or more Workshops, have substantial sports and coaching expertise, and have experience facilitating interactive training.
- Must be able to commit to delivering a minimum of 12 two-hour workshops, usually nights and weekends, per year (which averages out to one workshop per month). Trainers typically do one to three workshops per month, depending on the workshop demand in their geographic area.
- At least 3 years coaching experience.
- Significant exposure to youth sports and high school sports world.
- Excellent listening, public speaking and group facilitation skills.
- Ability to engage and connect with various audiences.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a sense of humor.
- A strong belief in positive coaching and passion for the mission.
- Must have your own laptop, PowerPoint software, Smart Phone, and access to email and Internet.
- Must participate in all mandatory Certified Trainer continuing education.
- Must be reliable!
- Substantial success coaching at the collegiate, international or professional level is a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,058 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime