Guest Service Intern
- Primary responsibility of this position is to assist in event and administrative duties within the Guest Services Department.
- This is an unpaid internship, preferably for college credit.
- Responsible for providing event and administrative assistance.
- Assists the Guest Services with pre-event activities and preparing event information.
- Prepares event signage and event equipment set up.
- Provides guests with general building information.
- Shadows managers during events to learn firsthand event knowledge.
- Assist with the Guest Services Lost and Found program.
- Assist with creating Guest Services department mailings and correspondence.
- Responsible for maintaining department filing system, copying and research.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for completing special projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Guest Services Management.
- Currently enrolled college level student.
- Desire to gain experience in professional sports, venue management, facilities and event coordination.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required.
- Effective and efficient organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- General office skills (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, filing, copying).
- Availability to work daytime, evening, weekend and holiday hours .
- Minimum of 15 hours per week including office days and events.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
University ( ND )