Game Day Operations Associate
This position has been filled - Job#: 453381798
The position will be in charge of preparing, managing, cleaning and returning of all Game Entertainment props, equipment, materials as needed.
- Helping in the behind the scenes elements prior, during and after events/games
- Preparing, managing, cleaning, returning of props and materials
- Preparing of preparation of Game Entertainment concourse activation spaces
- Supporting of Game Presentation Management, LA Kings Ice Crew and Kings mascot Bailey on community appearances
- Organizing and maintaining of all LA Kings Game Entertainment storage areas/inventory
- Other related tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree/Bachelor's degree or current college student preferred
- 1 year of work related experience
- NHL knowledge/passion preferred
- Sports/Entertainment/Hospitality background
- Team player
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
Sports Marketing/Sales Company