Director, Premium Sales
- Oversee all aspects of premium sales for the NHL Team and the MLB Team.
- Execute sales strategies that achieve revenue targets and maximize profit margins while overseeing departmental budgets, working closely with vendors, collaborating with all stakeholders and segments of the organization.
- Responsible for overseeing the Premium Sales Executives and Managers.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis.
- Demonstrate a leadership approach/style that promotes the values of the organization.
- Provide effective leadership and management oversight to all sales and service teams.
- Execute, track and adjust strategies to ensure annual revenue and targets are met.
- Recruit, interview, hire, coach and regularly conduct performance reviews of premium sales team.
- Oversee the premium sales communication strategy.
- Develop and execute long term & short term strategy regarding new sales and retention of existing clients.
- Create and oversee the operating budget for the Premium Sales & Service department, including commission and compensation structure, individual and department revenue goals.
- Continuously network with industry peers to identify new and creative programs to more effectively research, identify, cultivate and target new areas for growth of premium sales.
- Manage all premium campaigns through CRM tools and sales reports, tracking ROI, and lead management.
- Collaborate with sponsorship department to identify opportunities for increased revenue, in the form of sponsorship packages.
- Coordinate experiences and events to strengthen relationships with all new and existing suite holders.
- Develop and maintain strong, cooperative interdepartmental relationships.
- Collaborate with ticket sales team to develop programs that can identify up sell opportunities through existing season ticket holder base.
- Design and implement a high value benefits platform for all premium clients.
- Collaborate with leadership to identify, develop and monetize new premium spaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Sports Management or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of progressively responsible and relevant experience in premium sales.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory/experience.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Evidence of being a strategic thinker with the ability to develop and implement processes and plans.
- Evidence of a successful leadership track record with high ethical standards.
- Extensive knowledge of ticketing and CRM systems a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Office Environment
- Irregular and extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
Central Basketball Franchise