Assistant Football Coach
- Teaching and Coaching
- Counseling and Advisement of Student-Athletes
- Professional Development
- Community Engagement/Fundraising
- Operational Team Responsibilities (approximately 30% of full time responsibilities):
- serve on Athletics Department operational team
- assist with special events (e.g. Annual Awards Banquet, Hobart Hall of Fame)
- assist with department initiatives
- represent the department on campus committees
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred.
- Degree(s) in physical education, kinesiology, education or related field preferred.
- A minimum of four years combined football playing and/or coaching experience at the college-level required.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong potential to teach, lead and counsel college student-athletes and have enthusiasm for the recruiting duties of the position.
- The candidate must be a person of integrity, high ethical standards, have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must demonstrate a commitment to the NCAA Division III philosophy and mission of Athletics.
- Competence with technology resources and a current U.S. driver's license are vital to fulfilling the responsibilities of this position.
- CPR and First Aid certification required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,774 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Colleges (NY)
Community College (NY)
Private Liberal Arts College