Assistant Athletic Trainer
The College invites interested and qualified individuals to apply for the position of Assistant Athletic Trainer. The Assistant Athletic Trainer reports to the Assistant Athletic Director for Sports Medicine.
- Men’s and Women’s Intercollegiate Athletics coverage and travel as assigned by the Director of Sports Medicine.
- Student-athlete emergency care, injury evaluation, rehabilitation and appropriate medical referral with appropriate record keeping
- Appropriate communication with Coaching staff, Sports medicine staff and Team Physicians and, Athletic Performance and Academic Support services.
- Ensure compliance with all institutional, conference and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,237 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports and Entertainment
Sports & Entertainment
NY, Public College
Private University, MA