Athletic Instructor, NCAA
The Athletic Trainer is responsible for supporting the Director of Sport Medicine by providing services to student athletes and educational opportunities to Athletic training students.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Assists with the daily operations of the athletic training room.
- Cares for athletic injuries.
- Works closely with team physicians to develop and implement a rehabilitation program for injured student athletes.
- Determines return to play criteria for each injured student athlete under their care.
- Works with team physicians and medical staff in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation for the sick or physically injured student athlete.
- Assists with administrative duties by processing and filing insurance claims, maintaining medical records, inventorying and ordering medical supplies as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 years of athletic training experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,101 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Protestant Christian University