Street Team Member
This part-time role is an exciting opportunity to join the growing FC team. This position reports directly to the Community Manager and will play a critical role in working events, engaging with the community, and working with our fans.
- Responsible for executing various tasks on game day, including but not limited to - assisting with pre-game, halftime, and post-game activities and activations.
- Engage with prospective and current fans in a professional and positive manner at our various events.
- Collect fan data and enter their contact information into our database for future correspondence.
- Set-up and tear-down support for events located at RedBull Arena and in the Community.
- Assist in participation and execution of various grassroots marketing promotions throughout the Community - Youth Soccer Tournaments, Community Events, Festivals, Watch Parties, etc.
- Complete post-event recaps after each event.
- Other duties as assigned by the Community Manager
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,447 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Summer Baseball Team