Fall 2019 Creative Video Protection
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execution of pre-production schedule including video & audio editing as well as graphic design
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the production team
- Pre-production organizing and planning for off-site events and community relations based initiatives
- Execution of production orientated tasks leading up to and on game days (Spring & Fall Internships only)
- Aiding in the post-production process of exporting and uploading videos to team’s website, social channels, etc.
Required Skills, Experience and Abilities
- You must be hardworking, dedicated, and organized
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn on the fly while utilizing prior knowledge
- Strong communications/media background is preferred
- Knowledge of video editing & graphic design on Mac OS required
- Familiarity with the some for of the following programs & equipment is required:
- Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud
- Prosumer and DSLR Cameras
- Production equipment (Lighting, tripods, green screens, etc.)
- Microsoft Office
Education and/or Experience
- You are required to receive college credit.
- Preference for Communication, Broadcasting, Video Production, Digital Media, Broadcast Journalism majors or equivalent fields.
- You should possess strong time management skills and be able to prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- You will maintain confidentiality and use discretion when privy to sensitive information
- Be a flexible and reliable teammate, both within the department and the company as a whole
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Presents self in professional manner and has the ability to interact with all levels of organization and outside contacts.
- Ability to attend company events and work extended hours including nights, weekends, holidays, and all home games (Spring & Fall Internships only)
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Broadcasting Company
University Athletics (VA)