Assistant Stadium Operations Manager
This position has been filled - Job#: 453382566
- The Assistant Stadium Operations Manager aids in directing and coordinating activities to obtain optimum efficiency and success of operations by performing the duties personally or through delegation to selected staff, while maintaining a budget-mind.
- Coaching and training the Operations force to improve individual skills and providing impeccable service is at the forefront of this individual's mind.
- Assists with the coordination of all aspects (technical and managerial) of executing the event operations at the assigned location, including updating estimates and responding to client requests, while maintaining necessary staffing levels to keep service level satisfactory
- Assigns work tasks to event supervisors and applicable line level staff and directs work throughout the event, while maintaining a forward-thinking approach to resolve service concerns
- Conduct on-the-job training of standard operating procedures, which may include orientation of working on post, review of orders, routine responsibilities and how to respond to emergency situations or specific client and/or fan needs
- Responds to minor incidents (internal or external to the client) that occur, ensuring appropriate action is taken, all reports are properly completed, and appropriate parties are notified in a timely manner
- Identifies issues occurring at events and forward to Assistant Account Manager and/or Account Manager and/or Client (pending on location of incident) as appropriate. May be responsible for writing a report of the situation or assisting with an investigation as directed in a timely manner
- Responds to client or site emergencies as they arise, including ensuring appropriate communication to Assistant Account Manager and/or Account Manager and/or Client (location dependent). Responsible for maintaining positive client/security relationships through frequent team and client contact and support.
- Serves as the direct supervisory contact for shift supervisors regarding performance, operations and department needs. Responsible for supervising, motivating, coaching and training. Additionally, responsible for evaluating the work performance of direct reports and making recommendations regarding assignments as required
- Responsible for ensuring all Standard Operating Procedures and training information is being properly maintained and updated and all positions are properly maintained, cleaned and organized
- May occasionally perform Security Professional job duties on an as-needed basis
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
- Excellent operational skills
- Heavy Guest Services background (Preferred)
- Customer Focus – Maintaining awareness and seeking to meet the needs and wants of the internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Leadership Orientation – Actively seeks ways in which to act as a role model, guide, develop and mentor others within the Operations Department; Strong team leadership, team building and facilitation skills
- Initiative – Engages in proactive behavior and looks for new project opportunities
- Adaptability – Responds effectively to changes in situation or information
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years of previous event operations or stadium experience required
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: event staffing, security, sports management, athletics
- Ability to pass a background check
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period
University ( IN )
Sports & Entertainment
MLB Franchise Baseball Club