Partner Services Intern
- This is an opportunity for a college student to learn and development necessary skills for advancement in the competitive sports business industry.
- This position is within the Partnership Services / Global Partnerships, North America Department and is primarily responsible for closely managing and collaborating.
- Additional responsibilities will include enhancing communications internally and externally (with Partners), driving incremental revenue by focusing on executing each account’s strategic plan and activating agreed upon assets.
- Assist account managers with the day-to-day execution of partner obligations.
- Learning hands on from experienced sports business professionals.
- Facilitate and assist in managing any contractual obligations.
- Communicate sponsorship benefits deliverable's with the Partnership Activation Team and other departments to finalize activation and fulfillment successfully.
- Manage internal communications with team members and departments.
- Conduct/coordinate any research needed by the Partners.
- Support the North American Sales and Service team with execution of partnerships.
- Work with Business Intelligence team to deliver annual recaps and review partner goals.
- Tracking partner deliverable assets.
- Maintain a strong and continuous relationship with each account.
- Enrolled in a credited university program.
- A minimum of 16 hours availability a week.
- Willing to begin in the Fall of 2019.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and interpersonal communication.
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and provide solutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
- Demonstrate an effective team building mentality.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.