Retail Assistant Store Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the store.
- Ensure the Total Customer Experience.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Communicates with Program Team to ensure availability of merchandise; maintain accurate inventory.
- Execute all company visual merchandising directives.
- Maintain appropriate level of store staff; hire, train, and evaluate personnel; promote or fire personnel.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Inform store employees on updated proper store operations and procedures.
- Schedule and assign employee hours.
- Monitor payroll and expenses daily to ensure budget is met.
- Assist Program Team in reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sale promotions.
- Support and adhere to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Direct all store operations on additional days, including game days and special events.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Three-Five years industry experience preferred.
- Associates or four year college degree in retail, business, management or related field, is preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Will have a thorough knowledge of products.
- Must have knowledge of personnel scheduling and store operations.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits.
- This position requires that the person be highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services.
- Must have strong leadership skills, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Must have ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to motivate, develop and direct personnel.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Region School