Sports Sponsorship Scout
From an all-access pass to the sports and entertainment industry and its dynamic relationship with sponsorship, to in-person team and event sponsorship scouting, the experience goes beyond the classroom and puts you in the action. You'll leverage your classroom theory, connect it with the expert knowledge and apply it to real-life scenarios.
- Attend multiple professional & collegiate sporting events to collect data on venue advertising.
- Analyze TV & radio broadcast’s sponsorship content during professional sports broadcasts. Get experience from doing what you love.
- Conduct in-depth research on digital sponsorships through official professional team websites as well as their social media resources.
- Must have 15+ Hours per week to commit
- Must have access to primary local television and radio sports broadcasts
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,279 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Premier eSports Team