Assistant Coach-Women's Golf
- Assist the Head Coach with the organization, development and implementation of a competitive NCAA Division 1 women’s golf program.
- Travel coordination
- Program administration
- Expected to develop and maintain effective interaction with students, colleagues, university staff, alumni and the general public.
- Must have knowledge of and commitment to compliance with all NCAA, Conference, and University rules and regulations.
- Dedication to full academic development of student-athletes are essential.
- Help provide an exceptional student-athlete experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of three years of NCAA collegiate playing experience in golf or golf teaching experience is required.
- Extensive knowledge of the game of golf is required along with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- NCAA Division I or II playing or coaching experience preferred.
- Proven significant skill development of golf athletes both individually and collectively.
- Proficiency in TrackMan or GCQuad and Samputt lab preferred.
- Experience working constructively with a diverse population as well as knowledge of and experience with NCAA rules and regulations is preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
Northeast Region School
Professional Baseball Team