Assistant Golf Course Superintendent - Turf Grass Manager
Essential Job Duties:
- The primary purpose of this position is to oversee and participate in the maintenance of the Lonnie Poole Golf Course on the NC State University Campus.
- Additionally, this position supervises the maintenance and repair of motorized and other mechanical equipment. This position is a working supervisor.
- The Assistant Superintendent may serve in the Director of Golf Course Maintenance capacity during their absence.
Two-year associate degree and some experience in botanical, turf, athletic field management or closely related agricultural degree; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Four years experience working in golf course maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in turf management.
- Experience supervising, training and scheduling a team of employees
- Prior experience in golf course maintenance and working with golf course equipment.
Required license or certification:
- NC Pesticide License or ability to obtain within 3 months of employment.
- Valid North Carolina driver’s license or the ability to obtain one within 30 days of employment.
- Licenses must be maintained as a condition of employment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,890 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (NC)
High School Coaching