Executive Assistant of Business Strategy
This basketbll team is looking for a dynamic executive assistant who will be based in Autin, TX and provide support to the VP of Business and Basketball Strategy/Deputy General Counsel and other leaders of the business strategy team.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support as it relates to calendar administration, files, phone calls, mail, coordination of travel/hotel accommodations, and general correspondence.
- Generally responsible for the organization, execution and administration of special projects as assigned.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of the department budget.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and venue contacts, and handle event planning while ensuring details and all aspects of events are within the approved budget.
- Provide and effectively communice vital information to support department projects and initiatives.
- Plan, prioritize, and help facilitate internal and external meetings within Basketball Operations and/or Business Operations, including virtual and on-site meetings that take place in our market region (including San Antonio, Austin, and South Texas).
- Provide human resources assistance to the Business Strategy team in regards to new employee hires within the department.
- 4+ years of executive administrative responsibilities and/or project managing experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high level positions.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive, important and confidential situations and information.
- Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of vendors, clients, partners and fans at all levels.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effectively work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Flexibility to work extended hours including nights, holidays and weekends.
- Ability and means to travel to key areas of our business and market region.
- Bilingual is a plus (Spanish preferred).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,911 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime