Manager, New Business Team
The Manager, New Business Team will be responsible for oversight of a team of entry level New Business Consultants who will generate revenue through the sale of season tickets, mini plans, groups and suites, as well as renewing season ticket accounts. The Manager will be responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training and development of the New Business Consultants.
- Recruit, hire, train, manage and develop a team of team of 15-20 New Business Consultants.
- Achieve all departmental sales goals.
- Adapt quickly to a fast-paced and changing environment
- Conduct ongoing sales training, including role playing and working with team on closing techniques over the phone as well as on face-to-face appointments.
- Continually and proactively recruit for the department by building relationships with colleges, attending recruiting events, and utilizing social media channels.
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings with sales team and upper management.
- Manage daily metrics to monitor performance such as: touchpoint volume, closing rates, revenue to appointment ratios, etc.
- Create team-focused, competitive environment among staff members to ensure a productive work environment.
- Provide reports/summaries to sales management as requested.
- Assist in the development of ticket packages and sales campaigns as necessary.
- Work closely with sales management team to implement strategies to effectively track individual and department sales efforts.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,222 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Basketball Team
Entertainment & Sports Facilities Company