Assistant Operations Manager
- Responsible for Event Changeovers; planning, coordinating, supervising, and performing.
- When requested assists I recommends hiring, performs training, scheduling, and supervision of changeover staff.
- Perform rink maintenance as assigned.
- Coordinate event logistics as assigned.
- Supervise operations staff for non-event tasks as assigned.
- Maintain and clean Changeover equipment and areas.
- Communicate "assigned task" status with the Operations Manager or Director of Operations (in Manager's absence)
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager and Senior Assistant Operations Manager
- Assist the Event Coordinator with all facets of Event Coordination
- Assist the Audio / Visual Technician with all facets of Audio/Video programming and development
- High School or vocational diploma required
- Experience with event changeovers and the general functions of the Operations Department
- Knowledge of supervisory principles, with emphasis in working with and training a "casual" staff
- Must be able to work flexible and sometimes demanding schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Possess a working knowledge of Audio/Video and Information Technology Systems
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,287 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Indoor Football Club