Executive Coordinator - Office of the President & CEO
- Oversee critical projects that have a direct impact on company goals and initiatives as directed by senior executive(s).
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for senior executive(s), including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executive(s) travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, spreadsheet creation, and maintenance of filing system and contact database.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing within the business.
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite.
- Must be available to handle requests after business hours and over weekends as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a project management, coordinator, or administrative role reporting directly to upper management required; prior C-level support or Notary Public a plus. College Degree preferred.
- Consistent performance exhibiting a high level of initiative, sense of urgency, extreme attention to detail, quick learning capability, common sense, and ability to problem-solve.
- Excellent communication skills including polished written and verbal communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office—Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are a must—and comfortable with learning new technology platforms.
- An individual with the ability to take direction in a straight-forward manner during times of high-performing and fast-paced business matters is critical.
- Ability to keep company confidences.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,177 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Sports Facility (IA)