- Oversee hiring, training, scheduling and managing of changeover/housekeeping staff
- Manage event support staff (stand-by, fire panel, housekeeping) during events
- Prepare event-staffing sheets (postings, staff info sheets, etc.)
- Oversee the daily maintenance operations of each facility
- Organize all storage rooms to be in neat and working order
- Oversee the cleaning of each facility and maintain a high quality of cleanliness year round
- Operate heavy equipment, including buffer, rider sweepers/scrubbers, walk behind scrubbers, blowers, vacuums, tractors, forklifts, Zamboni and other equipment.
- Routine repairs (paint, drywall, ceiling titles, changing lights, etc.)
- Establish and maintain cooperative-working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Practice a high level of customer service.
- Oversee opening or closing of facility for a move-in or move-out
- Build and Maintain Tenant and Service Vendor relations
- Assist in the purchasing of event equipment by obtaining appropriate vendor quotes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, facility management, or other related field
- Two (2) years of increasingly responsible management experience in Stadium, Arena, Convention Center, Hotel, Theater or other similar public assembly facility
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with ability to function in a multi-task environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills are vital
- Forklift and aerial lift certifications are necessary
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,177 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime