Assistant Athletic Director for Communications
Assistant Director of Athletics for Communications serves as the liaison between department and the news media; directs, supervises and controls the dissemination of sports publicity and other athletic department printing for intercollegiate athletic, including news releases, features, photography, statistics, press box/game day operations, publications, graphics, video and other creative content. Coordinates all efforts within social media between media relations and marketing. Oversees both full time staff, graduate assistants, and student workers.
- Note: Master's Degree in an area consistent with the duties of the position may be substituted for one (1) year (12 months) of work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, sports communications, sports marketing, sports management, public relations, communications, English, or a related field.
- One (1) year (12 months) of professional experience working in the athletic communications/sports information field.
- Progressive experience in sports information at the NCAA D-1 or D-II levels.
- Progressive experience using StatCrew software.
- Progressive experience using SIDEARM or comparable websites.
- Progressive experience supervising staff.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Professional Soccer Club
Sports Facility (IL)