- Train cleaning services team on basic job functions and actively oversee their performance with a hands on coaching approach to ensure that the ballpark is held to our specific standards.
- Actively manage inventory and ordering of equipment and supplies which relate to the basic job functions of the cleaning services team.
- Actively participates in the planning and executing of all post event cleanings including 66 scheduled baseball games and a variety of special events.
- Schedule cleaning services team for post event hours and manage staff hours to stay within operating budget
- Actively seeks and evaluate new methods to improve performance of Cleaning Services Team and overall cleanliness and functionality of the ballpark
- Interacts effectively and diplomatically with all stakeholders including staff, management, clients, and general public to maintain a customer friendly environment.
- Maintain excellent service while operating / exceeding under the budgetary guidelines for equipment, supplies, and labor set forth by the team President and AGM.
- Oversees and provides direction for the collection of competitive product and pricing information. Recommends pricing strategies based on the competitor’s analysis.
- Assist in ballpark preparation and opening for season through various tasks in coordination with the rest of the operations department
- Assist with various stadium maintenance projects as needed
- Perform other related duties as required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 710 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Facility (MA)
Liberal Arts College (VT)