A first line supervisor who reports to a manager who leads a team as a working lead with the primary focus of the position of supervising utilizing an established work-order dispatch system. Responsible for maintaining all electrical equipment and related systems on a campus consisting of 1.4M Sq. Ft. including eighteen (18) buildings in two locations (Main Campus and North Campus).
- Oversee staff of journeyman electricians.
- Performs mid-year and end-of-year performance reviews and merit increase recommendations.
- Assist with the review and problem solving of electrical issues in Bristol and satellite offices.
- Train staff on use of electrical technical equipment.
- Supervise outside contractors/vendors.
- Install, repair and maintain all electrical equipment and systems for the Campus Broadcast Facilities, including emergency generators, dual-ended substations, and UPS systems, as well as, office buildings.
- Work primarily indoors on main & branch circuit distribution, emergency power, UPS systems, motor controls, lighting, detection/monitoring equipment, and Fire Alarm systems.
- Install power, data, voice and fiber optic cabling for office renovations and MAC (move, add, change) projects.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,497 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports and Entertainment
Catholic University (NJ)
Research University, TX