Deputy Athletic Director
Provides leadership in external operations within the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics. Works in collaboration with campus and divisional staff to protect brand standards, generate revenue, and increase campus and community interests. May include supervising various sports as directed by the Director of Athletics.
- Manages the strategic communications function of the athletic department.
- Supervises communication plans, manages digital and social media, monitors engagement, and seeks to effectively engage the community and various stakeholder.
- Oversight of creative and innovative game-day promotions, experiences to grow fan attendance, connect with the community, and create excitement at home athletic events.
- Supervises in-game elements including PA scripts, playlists, timing sheets, and in-game promotions.
- Hires, supervises, and evaluates members of a professional staff with responsibilities.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public Research University
Sports and Entertainment
Sports & Entertainment
Private University, NC