Assistant Athletic Director
Oversee the Athletic Business Office's day-to-day operations. Ensure that all fiscal activities are carried out in accordance with federal, state, conference, institutional, and NCAA laws and regulations. and ensure the fiscal integrity of the department's operating budget.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Sports Management, Business Administration, Accounting, or related field.
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in areas of budget and finance.
- Experience with database and spreadsheet creating and management specifically Excel.
- Well-developed interpersonal, conceptual, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with various constituencies.
- Supervisory experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,267 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University, CT