Assistant Director of Athletics Communications
The Assistant Director of Athletic Communications is primarily responsible for game coverage (scorekeeping, reporting, and athletic event record-keeping) of a variety of sports and athletic events, as well as coverage of awards and other news and feature stories as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree; Masters Degree.
- Experience in an athletics communications or media relations setting.
- Strong writing skills with prior experience in sports writing, sports copy editing, proofreading or desktop publishing.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills in a fast-paced environment are essential.
- Macintosh and/or PC platforms to include PrestoSports and Genius in-game statistical software.
- Well-versed in applying created content to social media platforms, as well as knowledge of emerging social media platforms.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University