Business Manager, National Campus
- Responsible for operation and daily delivery of front desk services including court booking system, programming, and lessons, with oversight of the Front Desk lead
- Coordinate with MOD’s to ensure consistent communication
- Consistently review and update all front desk, programming, and customer care guidelines and policies.
- Work closely with the Director of Racquet Sports to implement programming.
- Create and organize an annual program registration calendar.
- Provide financial updates and projections for the National Campus. Create strategies around customer engagement to increase revenue.
- Oversee the implementation and direction of Facility Management Tool
- Ensure implementation of customer service training and continuing education opportunities for front desk, programming, and MOD staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime