Senior Associate Athletics Director
The Senior Associate Athletics Director of Health, Wellbeing, and Performance is an integral part of State University's mission. Priority is given to high standards of both academic and athletic quality—the goal being the complete and comprehensive development of the student-athlete.
- Works under supervision of the Director of Athletics or designee and serves on the department executive team.
- Responsible for advertising positions (full-time) when open, and for collecting resumes and interviewing potential candidates.
- Oversees inventory of supplies and equipment for the Athletic Training Staff and Sports Medicine Department.
- Oversees purchasing and budgeting of supplies and equipment for the Athletic Training staff and sports medicine department.
- Oversees and administers the institutional drug screening program.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 595 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public university (NC)
University - AL