Associate Athletic Director
This is a key department of athletics leadership and management position. This position will help direct the business and fiscal affairs of the University's athletics department. responsible for preparing and reviewing compliance reporting functions such as annual audits, government reporting, and athletic and NCAA budgets and reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
- Five or more years of progressively responsible professional experience in the area of financial management, accounting, and/or budgeting.
- Three or more years of experience effectively managing professional and support staff.
- Two (2) or more years’ experience working in intercollegiate athletics, particularly in budget planning and administration.
- Higher education or not for profit industry and/or public accounting preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 385 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Network (PA)
University - PA
University ( PA)
Soccer Club, NY
Pro Soccer League, NY