The managers, chefs, and team members are "hospitality ambassadors." Assist the assistant general manager and sous chef with the selection, costing, and pricing of menu items. Oversee the production, preparation, transfer, service, and sale of food and refreshments within the suites and catering areas.
- Bachelors degree and/or appropriate combination of education and experience to support on-the job effectiveness.
- A minimum of 1 year of previous leadership experience within a diverse food and beverage environment.
- Experience across a broad range of premium dining styles: buffets, premium presentations and action stations, plated meals, ala carte service and table side preparations.
- Strong working knowledge of food safety, sanitation, and general workplace safety standards with knowledge of Health Department requirements.
- Demonstrated financial acumen; P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is highly desirable.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,649 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Ivy League University