The Event Manager is the person responsible for overseeing all aspects of an event from the pre-planning stages to the end of the event. They will be responsible for and ensure overall customer and lessee satisfaction and experience. The role also includes hiring, training, scheduling and supervising all event staff.
- Three to Five (3-5) years of increasingly responsible experience in event management in a stadium, arena, convention center or public assembly facility setting.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university with major coursework in facility management, hospitality management, business, or related field.
- Experience with budget preparation and control.
- Familiarity with terminology used in entertainment/convention/public assembly settings.
- Experience with AutoCAD is preferred but not required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,689 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball