The university is seeking a passionate storyteller/content manager to help grow the college golf content on its platforms. The role involves identifying and creating compelling content that drives conversation and engagement. Non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays, are required for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Journalism, Media or Communications preferred.
- 3 years professional experience in related field.
- Experience managing a brand, league or team social media account.
- Passionate about content creation and golf. A self-starter with enthusiasm for innovative ideas and thinking outside the box.
- Knowledge of college sports and golf a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,695 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Soccer Club (FL)