Men's Basketball Coach - Assistant
The purpose of the Full Time Assistant Men's Basketball Coach is to assist the Head Men's Basketball Coach with the daily operations of conducting a successful basketball program, including the monitoring, and ensuring the academic success of the student-athletes and in the development, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the team's program. \
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Three completed seasons of NCAA College basketball coaching experience as head coach, assistant coach, graduate assistant, or basketball operations.
- Experience in leading basketball skill development.
- Knowledge of or experience recruiting.
- Commitment to academic excellence of students.
- Commitment to athletic excellence of students.
- Ability to work with student-athletes of diverse cultures, racial and ethnic groups.
- Evidence of a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Valid driver's license.
- Successful interview.
- Successful completion of three background checks.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,564 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College, MA
Private University (PA)
Private University, NJ